Sunday, April 27, 2014

all i did was listen: rachel awes (Rachel Awes Author Review Part 2)

  As you know, I met an author known as Rachel Awes.  I did my first review on one of her books, diving in", and now I'm doing one on "all i did was listen". 
  This book uses quotes from Rachel's patients, as she is a psychologist as well as an author.  Through thoughtful and uplifting words, she brings daily relief and direction. I think through this book I can ease up on regret and "empty my purse"! 
 She puts things so simply that will make you wonder why you had thought of them yourself. 
  All of her words are translated into useful everyday metaphors. I loved how she honestly put thought, effort, and personality into her book!
  I would recommend this book (and author) for just about anyone.
Rachel Awes is an author and psychologist. I met her at a meet and greet at a small town bookstore. She is a fun, great and inspirational author. Rachel is honest and true to herself, which is a quality all authors/writers should do! You can find her website at: www.rachelawes.com .
  Please follow her blog at: allididwaslisten.blogspot.com !
Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow, and you can also request book reviews from MissBookShelf! 


My copy:






No comments:

Post a Comment