Thursday, May 15, 2014

Evermore: by Alyson Noël [and some news!]

  I know I haven't been very active lately. That is because I stocked up on reading so I could give you all a lot of book reviews! I am also doing book related posts, not just reviews! I hope you guys are excited, 'cause I am! 
  My friend(s) told me about this book. I took their advice, and this book, Evermore, is a twist on the ever-popular paranormal romance theme. The character, Ever, had lost her family in a car accident,and now she can read minds and see auras. Damen, her gorgeous boyfriend, is extremely loyal and compassionate. 
 This story definitely made me feel that their romance was... real.  I do think that this book would be a great teen/preteen read. Would I buy it? Hmm. It depends on your opinion. I was happy checking it out from the library. Would I buy it? No, and I probably wouldn't get it as a gift, because though it was good, it wasn't something that will "stick with me".  If anything, I would just recommend it.
  The book was a little repetitive and predictable, and it left out some important details.

(3 1/2 stars) 

Thanks for reading!


My copy:

No comments:

Post a Comment